SEB TET-1 Exam 2022 “Teacher Eligibility Test-I (TET-I) Notification
TET-1 Notification: Exam Details, Notification, Educational qualification, selection process, application fee and, how to apply.
TET-1 Notification 2022: The State Examination Board, State of Gujarat, Gandhinagar hereby announces that the Teacher Eligibility Test TET-1 Notification 2022 (Teacher Eligibility Test – I 2022) will be conducted by the State Examination Board, Gujarat State, for the prescribed eligibility candidates for appointment as Primary Teacher / Teaching Assistant in Primary School (Class 1 to 5). is released. The above test/examination will be organized through the District Education Officers in the designated districts under the management of the State Examination Board.
TET-1 Exam Details
|Organisation||State Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test-I (TET-1)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Merit.|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|અમારા વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપમાં જોડાઓ||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|અમારી ટેલિગ્રામ ચેનલમાં જોડાઓ||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
TET-1 Notification 2022
|Teacher Eligibility Test-I (TET-1)||Download the Notification|
TET-1 Education and Qualification
- Educational Qualification: Minimum H.Sc. Pass and
- Training Qualification (a) Two years P.T.C./D.EL.Ed
- OR (b) Four years Degree in Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed.) OR (c) Two years Diploma in Education (Special Education)
Note: The decision taken by the recruitment committee regarding the age limit and educational qualification will be final. The pattern of this examination and other instructions shall be subject to the resolutions, instructions, and provisions of the Government from time to time before the examination.
TET-1 Exam Structure
- This test is of multiple choice form and of the different objective form (Multiple Choice Question Based
- MCQs) will be. There will be 150 questions on various objectives in this test and the duration of the question paper will be 90 minutes.
- All questions of this test will be compulsory. There will be one consecutive question paper of this test. Each question will carry one mark. Each question will have four options, out of which the correct option will be given have to choose.
- There will be no negative markings in the evaluation of these tests.
- The syllabus of the question paper will be as per the Education Department Resolution No: PRE/1111/711/6, dated: 27/04/2011.
Note: The structure of this examination, examination pattern, and other instructions shall be subject to the resolutions, instructions, and provisions of the Government from time to time prior to the examination.
TET-1 Exam Fee
- Examination fee 250/- (two hundred and fifty whole) for SC, ST, SEBC, and PH category candidates.
- The examination fee of 350/- (three hundred and fifty whole) for general category candidates.
Apart from this, the service charge will be separate. Fees paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
TET-1 Fee Payment Method
Candidates can pay the exam fees through an online payment gateway through ATM CARD/NET BANKING. Click on “Print Application/Pay Fees” to deposit fees online and details
to fill After that click on “Online Payment”. Then select the appropriate option from the options of “Net Banking of fee” or “Other Payment Mode” in the given options and fill in the further details. After depositing the fee, it will be written on the screen that your fee has been deposited. And you will get an e-receipt which should be printed. If there is any error in the process, your fee will be shown on the screen as not paid.
Candidates who have paid the fee online, if the fee e-receipt has not been generated after deducting the fee amount from their bank account, then such candidates should immediately contact the State Examination Board via e-mail (email@example.com).
The test/examination centers will be decided by the State Examination Board according to the number of candidates registered for the examination and examination-oriented administrative convenience. The candidate has to appear for the examination at the examination center allotted by the board at his/her own expense.
TET-1 Question Paper Medium
- As per the resolution of the Education Department dated 26/04/2012, this test will be conducted in three mediums namely Gujarati, English, and Hindi.
- Candidates have to fill out the application form in the medium in which they are qualified to appear in the examination.
- A candidate can appear in any single medium exam.
How to apply
- First, go to http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill out the Primary Teacher Eligibility Test-I (TET-I) form by selecting the medium in which the candidate is eligible to appear among Gujarati medium, English medium, and Hindi medium. Personal Details are to be filled in by the candidate. (Here the details of where there is a red Fundi sign must be filled in.) * Click on Educational Details and fill in the details completely.
- Now clicking on save will save your data. Here the candidate’s Application Number will be generated, which the candidate has to keep. Now click on Upload Photo at the top of the page, type your Application Number here and type your Birth Date. Then click on Ok. Photo and signature are to be uploaded here. First your Photo and Signature should be in soft copy in JPG format (10 kb) size not more. Click on Browse Button. Now select the file in which your photo is stored in JPG format from the Choose File screen and click the Open Button. Now click on the Upload button next to the Browse button, now your photo will appear next to it. Now the signature also has to be uploaded in the same way.
- Now click on Confirm Application in the upper part of the page and after entering Application Number and Birth Date Type, click on Ok, two (2) buttons will appear 1: Application Preview 2. Confirm Application. Candidates can view their applications by clicking on Show Application Preview.
- If you want to amend the application, click on Edit Application and amend it. Any type of correction can be made in the application before confirming the application. But after the application is confirmed, no amendment can be made to the application. Click on Confirm Application only if there is no need to correct the application. Further, if the candidate has made any mistake in his/her name, surname, date of birth, or category while filling in the details, then the candidate should take special care that no correction will be made in the mark sheet later.
- By clicking on Confirm Application, the candidate’s application will be accepted online on the board. Confirm Number will be generated here. Which is necessary for all the subsequent procedures, the candidate has to save. Candidates have to show their Confirmation Number while making any correspondence or presentation with the Board. Candidates have to pay the exam fee through ATM CARD/NET BANKING through an online payment gateway.
TET-1 Notification Important Dates
- Start date of online application: 21-10-2022
- Last Date: 15/01/2023