Pratham satrani Samayik Mulyakan Kasoti nu Ayojan Karva Babat 2022
Samayik Mulyankan Kasoti Time Table: Periodic assessment tests for students of standard 3 to 8 in the month of SEM: 2.
In accordance with the above subject and reference to state that for the purpose of continuous evaluation, periodical evaluation tests are to be conducted from time to time in Government, Granted, and Independent Primary Schools of the State. The entire planning regarding the test to be held in classes 3 to 8 in the first session of the academic year 2022-23 is included herewith. It is hereby requested to take further action from your level to inform the concerned regarding this.
Samayik Mulyankan Kasoti Time
- The Ekam Kasoti are to be conducted on Saturdays as per the schedule.
- The question papers of periodical tests will be made available online to the school on the test day itself as per the test schedule by the State Project Office, Total Education, Gandhinagar. Hence, the test should be organized after recess.
- The periodic test which is available to the school on the same day will have to administer the test by writing the test question papers on the board or by displaying them on the screen where the smart class is available in the school. The school will not insist that each student be given an individual question paper.
- The arrangement given here is for Gujarati medium schools.
- The first language tests will be conducted instead of Gujarati in another medium.
- Gujarati (second language) test will be conducted instead of Hindi in the Hindi medium.
- The test will be conducted in Gujarati (second language) instead of English in the English medium. For the rest of the subjects in other mediums, the same schedule will remain the same.
- According to the referred letter-(2), the same test papers to be given from the state level have to be used for the first language, science, mathematics, and social science subject tests. Independent and Granted Primary Schools may conduct another subject test on a voluntary basis.
- The instructions regarding data entry of the above tests will be given by the State Project Office, Total Education, Gandhinagar.
- Confidentiality has to be taken care of throughout the process.