SAMAYIK MULYANKAN KASOTI NU AYOJAN KARVA BABAT
Periodic assessment tests for students of standard 3 to 8 in the month of July.
With reference to the above subject and context, to state that during the COVID-19 period, in the new academic session of the year 2021-22, the process of home learning is being implemented in the state schools through various means like last year. It is requested to take further action from your level in view of the following matters regarding the periodic assessment test to be conducted as per the routine in July 2021 for the purpose of assessment with Home Learning.Email03072021-CE-AO-DPEO-DEO
The following subject tests will be conducted in Std-3 to 8 in the month of July.
- For other mediums, the first language test will be taken instead of Gujarati.
- Gujarati (second language) will be tested instead of English in the English medium.
- The above first periodical test of the session will be prepared, keeping in view the learning outcomes of the previous standard in that standard for the purpose of knowing the current academic status of the students. E.g. the Gujarati test in standard 8 will be prepared to keep in view the learning outcomes up to standard 7.
- The above periodic evaluation tests To be held from 20/07/2021 to 23/07/2021. By 19/07/2021, the tests should reach the students in hard copy or soft copy. All media tests will also be made available on the GCERT website (www.gcert.gujarat.gov.in) on 20/07/2011. Apart from this, Gujarati medium tests can also be obtained from the QR Code on the Index of the textbook of that subject. The above tests are expected to be written by the student from home under the supervision of the parent at the convenience of the parent and the student. The purpose of the test is to know the student’s academic status.
- Test Answer Books Dt. It is desirable to be delivered to the school through the guardian by 30/07/2021.
- Test answers in STD. 4th to 8th will have to be written in last year’s unit test notebook. If this notebook is not available by chance, it will have to be written in another notebook. The answers have to be written within the Gujarati and Mathematics tests of STD.