SSA Recruitment for BRC, URC, CRC Co-ordinator post 2022 | SSA BRC, URC, CRC Co-ordinator Bharti
SSA Recruitment: Job Details, Notification, Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, Salary Scale and how to apply.
SSA BRC, URC, CRC Co-ordinator Bharti 2022: Samagra Shiksha has published an Advertisement for a Junior Clerk post. Eligible candidates are advised to refer to the official announcement and apply for this post. Below are other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and how to apply.
|Organisation||Samagra Shiksha Gujarat|
|Post Name||BRC, URC, CRC Co-ordinator|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|અમારા વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપમાં જોડાઓ||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|અમારી ટેલિગ્રામ ચેનલમાં જોડાઓ||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
GPSSB Recruitment 2022 Notification
|BRC, URC, CRC Co-ordinator||Download the Notification|
Education and Qualification
|Post Name||Education and Qualification|
|BRC, URC, CRC Co-ordinator||(1) Educational qualification as PTC / equivalent or training graduate/equivalent with Std. 10/12 pass is considered compulsory.|
(2) Higher education qualification in addition to bachelor and training graduate will be considered as the additional qualification which is included in the multiplication.
(3) 5 (5) years experience as BRC URC Coordinator and 5 years experience as a CRC Coordinator as a teacher/teaching assistant in a government primary school.
How to apply
- The applicant has to apply online at SSA.
- The candidate has to register first in order to apply online, in which the candidate has to provide his name. Mother’s name, date of birth, email, mobile number, password, latest photo of the candidate and signature specimen should be scanned and uploaded so that it does not exceed 200 kb. Email given in registration form There will be an email to activate the account at the address. Clicking on Click here to activate will activate your registered account.
- Will have to.
- After saving the online application, if any error is found in the application, your application can be corrected by clicking on Edit Button.
- You have to submit your application by clicking on Confirm Button. Only the submitted application will be considered valid and a print of the application form will have to be obtained after submission.
- The submitted application cannot be amended in any way.
- The written test of the prescribed educational qualification and experience will probably be taken in March / April 2022.
- Details related to the written test will be published on the website of the office here. The structure of the written test will be of higher secondary level.
- Start date of online application: 28-02-2022
- Last Date: 08-03-2022