Advertisement Eklavya Model Residential School Admission Information-2020-21
Eklavya Model School Admission: Dhoran 6 mate eklavya modal resisidential school na 2020-2021 satra na admission sharu thae gaya che.niche apel link parthi application form download kari sako cho.
(Only for tribal children studying in Std. 8 in government schools, ashram schools and grant-in-aid schools)
Eklavya Model Residential Schools are functioning with the objective of providing good accommodation and meals to the tribal children with high quality education. Sad2 schools are from Std-9 to Std-12.
The school has facilities for commuter education, sports, painting, education, library etc. In this Eklavya Model Residential School, students are invited for admission in Std-6.
The Talent Pool Scheme has been formulated by Gujarat Government for the students of Scheduled Tribes to get excellent education as well as facilities and admission in excellent schools.
To avail the benefits of this Talent Pool Scheme, one has to pass the Eklavya Model Residential ૨ Cool Entrance Examination in the first stage. (In order to avail the benefit of the Talent pool scheme, the existing rules regarding the income limit of Sakha Shri will be taken into consideration at the time of admission.)
- The student should be a Scheduled Tribe (ST). He should be at most 18 years of age at the time of admission.
- Student / student should be studying in government school / ashram school or recognized grant-in-aid schools (as per the list of education department) in standard-9 and should have passed standard-9 at the time of admission.
- In Eklavya Model Residential Schools, 5% of the total seats will be reserved respectively (1) Disabled (2) Orphans (3) PVTG (3) Seats will be reserved.
- Except Scheduled Caste E.M.A.S. Up to 10% enrollment will be given to students of school staff, children of widowed mothers and children of disabled parents. The required applicable certificate should be issued at the time of counseling.
- Under the sports quota, eligible Scheduled Tribe students who excel in the field of sports will be given admission up to 50% seats. (Winners at District Level, State Level and National Level – Priority
- Will be given). At the time of counseling, the required certificate will have to be issued.
Places to get admission certificate:
- Primary school of the respective village.
- All Eklavya Model Residential Schools.
- All Gram Panchayats.
- All Ideal Residential Schools / Ashram Schools.
- All G.L.A.S. / Model schools.
- Offices of the Sponsorship Administrator and Assistant Worms.
- Government primary schools.
- Admission application form for all examination centers as well as the office of the District Education Officer.
- The examination center which is to give the sub-examination by filling the application form should be submitted in person or by post in the examination center. And from the same place the admission card will be issued to the examines. Or the application center for which the sub-examination is to be given can be sent by post to the examination center and the admission letter will be sent by post from the same examination center. If the application is sent to a place other than this, it will not be accepted.
- No documentary evidence of eligibility is required during the examination. If the candidates are eligible for admission at the end of the concourse, then the supporting evidence in this regard will have to be submitted at the time of admission. Candidates who appear in Merit will be called for Kauljoling for selection of Eklavya School. Candidate will have to submit documentary evidence at that time. So that the candidate will be asked to apply only after verifying that he / she has the prescribed eligibility. Admission in any case if the candidate does not qualify even though he has passed the examination at the time of admission Will not be given.
- Examination Date It will be held on Sunday 19/02/2050, and students will have to reach the examination venue at 10:30 am. Exam time will be from 11.30 am to 2.00 pm. In the question paper, optional questions will be asked from the subjects related to language skills (English and Gujarati), science, and mathematics and general knowledge, intelligence and behavior. Total time for writing the question paper is 3 hours and 30. It will be 5 minutes.
- Examination will be conducted by OMR system.
- Date of receipt of AGP certificate from 3rd December 2017
- Last date for return of A2G: 18-January-2020 (till 6.00 pm)
- Exam date 19th February 2020 (Sunday)
- Date of announcement of result: May 2020
If any students have any difficulty in filling up the application form, they should contact the following places.
Free Helpline No. 18002337928.
Website : www.eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in
Download Notification : Download now
Download Eklavya Model School Admission Application Form
Download Application Form : Download now