STD 1 to 8 Ma Mass Promotion Apva Bababt (Shikshan Vibhagno Pariptra)
The matter of giving mass promotion in Std. 1 to 8
Due to Kovid-19 during the current academic year 2020-21, there has been very little formal evaluation of actual teaching and methodological work. Taking this into consideration, the state government has decided to give mass promotion to the students as per reference-1.
Home learning has been done through various mediums and also by teachers as well as informal assessment work so that students can learn at home. In view of these matters, it is requested to consider the following instructions regarding the result sheet of the students under reference-1.
- In the result sheet of students in Std. 1 and 2 (D2 and D4) in front of the name of the student to show “class promotion, there is no need to show other details.
- The result sheet is to be prepared based on the constructive assessment done by the teacher mainly in Std. 6th to 8th. This can be based on the informal assessment done by the teacher under Home Learning as well as periodic tests conducted during the year. To show the details in the weekly assessment from A in Std. 6th to 8th, so that each student will be evaluated with 40 + 40 M 80 marks. In addition, multiply the year by 20 marks, taking into account the student’s participation in Home Learning during the year. Thus, each student will be multiplied by 100 marks.
- Form B is not required to be filled in Std. 6 to 8.
- To show 40 marks of the constructive assessment in the first session, 40 marks of the constructive assessment in the second session, and 20 marks of student participation in the self-assessment box in Form Day.
- In Std. 4 in Hindi and English subject only in the second semester, 40 marks of constructive assessment and 20 marks of student participation were obtained. To score from 60 marks per subject.