SPIPA Entrance Exam 2023 for UPSC CSE Training Programme
SPIPA Entrance Exam is conducted by Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA), Ahmedabad, Gujarat provides free training to candidates from Gujarat who want to take the Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This training is for the preparation of the 2023-24 batch of central services’ competitive exams, including Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Forest Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service (IPS), as well as Group A services. SPIPA is inviting online applications from interested candidates for the entrance exam of the training program. The application process will be open from 27/03/2023 (2.00 PM) to 30/04/2023 (11.59 PM).
SPIPA Entrance Exam 2023 Details
|Organisation||Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA), Ahmedabad|
|Exam Name||SPIPA Entrance Exam|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Merit.|
|First phase Exam Call Latter||01/06/2023|
|First phases Written Exam||11/06/2023|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|અમારા વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપમાં જોડાઓ||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|અમારી ટેલિગ્રામ ચેનલમાં જોડાઓ||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
SPIPA Entrance Exam Educational Qualification and Eligibility
- Graduates from recognized universities/deemed universities established by the Central or State Government can apply.
- Candidates who have completed their last year of graduation in the last semester and have appeared for the exam can also apply. If the exam is not held or the results are not declared for the last semester of the final year of graduation, the admission of such candidates will be subject to the decision of the concerned institution in such circumstances.
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Proficiency in the Gujarati language is required OR Passed secondary or higher secondary examination from Gujarat OR Resided in Gujarat for five years prior to August 1, 2023, and currently reside in Gujarat.
SPIPA Entrance Exam Age limit
- The minimum age for candidates is 21 years, and the maximum age is 32 years.
- General and Economically Weaker Section candidates will not get any relaxation in the upper age limit.
- SEBC candidates can get a maximum relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
- Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates can get a maximum relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- Ex-serviceman candidates can get a maximum relaxation of 5 years in addition to the relaxation available in the upper age limit.
- Blind and physically challenged candidates can get a maximum relaxation of 10 years in addition to the relaxation available in the upper age limit.
SPIPA Entrance Exam Fee
It is mandatory for all candidates of all categories to pay the entrance exam fee. Otherwise one cannot appear in the entrance exam. The entrance Exam Fee is Non-Refundable.
|SEBC / SC / ST||100/-|
|Ex-serviceman / Physically challenged||100/-|
How to apply for SPIPA entrance exam 2023?
- Visit the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on “Online Application”
- Click on “Apply”
- Enter your One Time Registration (OTR) number and Date of Birth and click “Apply” (if you don’t have an OTR number, click “New Registration” to get one)
- Fill in your personal details (make sure to fill in the sections marked with a red sign)
- Fill in your educational details
- Click “Save” to save your data and get your Application Number
- Upload your photo and signature in JPG format (10 kb or less)
- Click “Confirm Application” and enter your Application Number and Birth Date to preview and confirm your application
- If you need to make corrections, click “Edit Application” before confirming
- After confirming, you cannot make any changes to the application
- Pay the exam fee through an online payment gateway using an ATM CARD/NET BANKING
- Save your Confirmation Number and use it for any future correspondence with the Board
Also, Read “SPIPA Entrance Exam Syllabus“
|Online Application||Apply Now|
|First phase Call Latter||01/06/2023|
|First phase Written Exam||11/06/2023|
The SPIPA entrance exam is very important for people who want to become IAS officers. It checks their ability, knowledge, and thinking skills to choose the best candidates for SPIPA training. By studying hard and taking the exam with self-assurance, candidates can increase their chances of success and make their dream of serving the country through a civil service career come true.
What is the last date for SPIPA form 2023?
What is SPIPA full name?
Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA)
What is the SPIPA exam for?
SPIPA Entrance Exam for UPSC CSE Training Programme.