SMIMER Recruitment 2021
SMIMER Recruitment 2021: The Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research has published an advertisement for Senior Residents Posts. Eligible candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. Below are other details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and how to apply.
Qualified medical personnel possessing requisite medical qualifications and experience as per the National Medical Commission (erstwhile Medical Council of India) may walk in for the personal interview for the post of Senior Resident in various specialities at SMIMER, Surat on 16th December 2021.
- Organization: Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Exam Name: Senior Residents
- Total Post: 41
- Last Date: 16/12/2021
- Notification: Download Now
- Apply Online: Walk-in-interview
Required certificates and documentation
The candidates possessing requisite medical qualifications and experience shall have to bring a brief resume along with the following requisite certificates & documentary proofs (original along with two attested copies)
- School Leaving Certificate (or any other proof of date of birth)
- Photo ID proof (Govt. authority issued): Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Degree Certificates, Mark sheets & Attempt Certificate of MBBS, PG, PhD degrees (as applicable).
- Registration Certificates for MBBS and PG degree (as applicable).
- Research Presentations(s)/Publication(s), if any.
- Copy of experience certificates of all previous/present appointment(s), if any.
- NOC from present employer & or relieving order from the previous institution/posting.
- Proof of change in name/Proof of change in marital status at the time of interview.
On Contract, Monthly Fixed Consideration: Rs. 92,400/-
The venue for Walk-in-Interview will be at D Block (1st Floor), SMIMER, Near Bombay Market, Umarwada, Surat. Interested candidates are requested to be present on 16th December 2021 by 10:00 AM.
- Last Date : 16-12-2021
Note: This walk-in-interview will be for the preparation of the selection cum waiting list for the below-mentioned posts in anticipation of final approval of the affiliated Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat as well as the National Medical Commission.
Walk-in-interview / Notification