Saral Data App For Ekam Kasoti
Saral Data App: Today we will give information about the unit test (PAT) marks entry application ‘Saral Data App’. You all know that in Gujarat state, a unit test is taken in standards 3 to 12. This unit also comes to test scores online. So far we have been making mark entry on the online website – ssaexam.in. But from this year, the entry of unit test marks will have to be done through Saral Data mobile application. This application is to scan the table given in the test book.
Information on where to download the Saral Data mobile app, how to use it, how to log in, how to scan, etc. Following the information given below, you have to make a marked entry online.
The scanning process of the unit test taken in the months of July 2021 has been started from 21st October 2021.
SSA conducts weekly tests for students to master the main objectives of learning. The app has been launched by SSA with questions provided by GCERT to enable easy and fast data collection at the level of questions for students to answer in these weekly tests.
How to download Saral Data app?
- First, go to the Play Store and find the “Simple Data App”
- Find relevant results when you open this app
- Find a simple data app for school through SSA
- Then install the Simple Data app
How to enter unit test marks using Saral Data app?
- First, install and open the Simple Data app
- Click the Process button
- Log in and decode by entering the name of the school
- Now deselect the standard and select the test date
- Class, date and student names will appear on the screen.
- Click on the green button that appears on the screen
- Now the camera of the mobile will open. Then allow all
- Scan and upload all student tests
- Save and press the OK button
- OK … now your marks have been entered …