HTAT New Rules: The Gujarat Head Teachers Union has laid down the rules for the HTAT cadre.HTAT has clarified the benefits of teachers.
State representatives made periodic representations to the Government on the basis of representations received through the positions of our organization in the taluka and district selected by the headmaster. Respect in that regard. Chief Minister Shri Vijaybhai Rupani Saheb, Deputy Chief Minister Shri Nitinbhai Patel Saheb, Education Minister Shri Bhupendrasinh Chudasama Saheb, and Vibhavariben Dave Saheb, Hon. Rao Sahebshree, Secretary Primary Education, Mishan Saheb, Deputy Secretary, Primary Education, MI Joshi Saheb, Director Primary Education, Subodh Joshi Saheb, Deputy Secretary Primary Education, and Dilipbhai Nai Saheb, sensitized to our questions through sex Beneficial decisions have been made for our cadre.
Decision regarding Head Teacher (HTAT)
- The cadre of Head Teacher (HTAT) will now be considered academic instead of administrative.
- Head Teacher (HTAT) will be given a higher pay scale of 9-12-31 without passing any departmental examination. It has been decided to give a higher salary scale of 4200-4400-4600 to those who have been promoted and a higher salary scale of 4400-4600-5400 to those who have been directly recruited.
- The headteacher (HTAT) cadre is destined to be considered as a vacation as the teacher.
- Head Teacher (HTAT) will be given session benefits at the time of retirement.
- As it has been decided to give a higher pay scale of 12-7 to the Assistant Education Inspector, if the promotion of the headteacher is done compulsorily in place of the Assistant Education Inspector, then there will be a financial loss. Anyone who wants to can take the exam and become an Assistant Education Supervisor.
Note– Other options are being considered by the Government for the headteachers who have been shifted to the over setup. Our TOP PRIORITY is still on the point. The result will be 100%.