Nava Prshnpatro Sathe Dhoran 7ni Pariksha Yojava Babat | STD 3 to 8 Exam Time Table 2022
Primary School Exam Time Table: Regarding the same examination of all the subjects of STD. 3 to 8 of the second term examination 2021-22 and the necessary instructions regarding its schedule.
In view of the above subject and context, it is to be mentioned here that the schedule of the second-semester examination is attached with the same question papers to evaluate the students studying in all the medium government, grant-aided and autonomous primary schools of the state for which the following instructions have to be taken into consideration. The syllabus of the second semester will be taken into consideration in all the subjects of STD. 1 to 8 in this test.
Second-Semester Examination Exam Time Table STD 3 to 8
|23/04/22||Saturday||6 and 8||Social Science||8 to 11||80|
|25/04/22||Monday||6 to 8||Maths||8 to 11||80|
|26/04/22||Tuesday||4 to 5||Hindi||8 to 10||40|
|26/04/22||Tuesday||6 to 8||Hindi||8 to 11||80|
|27/04/22||Wednesday||4 to 5||English||8 to 10||40|
|27/04/22||Wednesday||6 to 8||English||8 to 11||80|
|28/04/22||Thursday||6 to 8||Sanskrit||8 to 11||80|
|29/04/22||Friday||7||Science||8 to 11||80|
|30/04/22||Saturday||7||Social Science||8 to 11||80|
- Similar tests in Gujarati (first language), Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Environment will have to be implemented. Granted and self-supporting primary schools will be able to test the remaining subjects voluntarily. Government primary schools will have to implement the same tests for all academic subjects.
- In schools where a shift system is implemented, examinations of all subjects of all standards will have to be conducted as per the given schedule.
- Paper Poof, Language Correction will be the responsibility of the District Education Committee – District Primary Education Officer as well as Govt.
- Students of STD. 6 and 8 will have to write answers on the test paper. Students of STD. 6 to 8 will have to write the answers in a separate answer book with a pen.
- Necessary arrangement of maps in social science subject and graph in mathematics subject has to be done by the district system/corporation along with test papers.
- Detailed instruction regarding online data entry of examination results will be given separately through the entire Shiksha, Gandhinagar.
- The syllabus of the second semester is included in this examination. Representative study findings for this are given along with the standard and subject.
- Primary Teacher Badalina Niyamo Pariptra
- You have to send the CD of test papers to the nodal officer appointed by you on the date mentioned from here. If the nodal officer cannot be present due to circumstances, the responsible employee should be sent with the letter of authority. He will be able to coordinate with the district governor, DEO as well as DPEO and send it to one of the nodal officers for taking CD. Exam related privacy must be maintained.
- Where there is no rate contract tender of District Panchayat Education Committee, printing can be done as per the rate contract of District Panchayat / Corporation. As well as the school level will have to make proper arrangements for distribution.