SCDRC Recruitment for Various Post 2021
SCDRC Recruitment Post, Eligibility, Salary, and Full Notification SCDRC has released the Members Judicial: 01 Post, Non-Judicial: 04 Posts, State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and Presidents: 18 Posts, Members: 35 Posts advertisement for an application.
Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, in view of The Consumer Protection Act, 2019, invites Online Applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacancies in the PayScale mentioned in The Gujarat Consumer Protection (Salary, Allowances and Conditions of Service of President and Member of the State Commission and District Commissions) Rules, 2021.
Advertisement for Recruitment of Member (Judicial & Non – Judicial) of the State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and President and Member of the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission in Gujarat State.
- Organization: SCDRC Department
- Post Name:
- Members Judicial: 01 Post
- Non-Judicial: 04 Posts
- State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and Presidents: 18 Posts
- Members: 35 Posts
- Total Post: 58
- Starting Date: 20/09/2021
- Last Date: 04/10/2021
- Notification: Download Now
- App. Now: Click Here
Education and Qualification
- Read Official Notification.
- Candidates whose age is between 40 and 65 years at the last date of submission of application will be eligible to apply for the post of Member in the State Commission only.
- Candidates whose age is between 35 and 65 years will be eligible to apply for the post of President and Member in the District Commission only on the last date of submission of application.
General category candidates are required to pay a bank fee in addition to the examination fee of Rs.750 / – while Rs.500 / – plus bank charge is required to be paid by candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes. And the EWS category via the “Print Application / Pay Fee” button on the web page of the OJAS portal.