Shikshakoni Hajari Purn Divasni Rakhava Babat |Primary School Pariptra
Primary School Pariptra:100% full day attendance of teachers in all primary schools of the state.
Due to the epidemic of Kovid-19, the lockdown was implemented by the government in March 2020. Direct education work was stopped in all schools in the state of Gujarat. At present, the work of direct education is closed in all the primary schools of the state of Gujarat and educational activities are being conducted keeping in view the instructions of home learning. Following the lockdown period, the instructions issued regarding the attendance of teachers in the school are still being implemented. Primary School Pariptra
Subsequently, as per the decision taken in the meeting held at the higher level in January 2021, the classes of Std. 10 and 12 of all the board secondary and higher secondary schools in the state from 11/01/2021 and the classes of Std. 9 and 11 from 01/02/2021 for direct education work. Restarted with necessary instructions.
In view of the fact that the number of Kovid-12 cases is declining in the state of Gujarat and the condition of Corona is coming under control, the Government has revoked the earlier instruction for all primary school teachers to be present on duty on a rotation basis and replaced it. To implement the following instructions from 09/02/2021.
- All primary schools in the state will have to be full-time instead of morning.
- Attendance of primary teachers and headteachers on duty in the above primary schools should be 100%.
- Teachers and headteachers will have to be present in the school to do educational activities like school accreditation, evaluation of street education, unit test verification, and its data entry.
- Students should not be called to school under any circumstances. ” That matter must be strictly adhered to
- In order to implement the above instructions strictly, the instruction has to be given from your level to all the Taluka Primary Education Officers, Education Inspector / BRC / CRC, and all the headteachers and teachers.