IPR Recruitment For Clerk – A Post 2021
IPR Recruitment: The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has published an advertisement for Clerk – Posts. Eligible candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. Below are other details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and how to apply.
The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is an Aided Institute of Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India devoted to research and development activities in the areas of Basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic Confinement Fusion and Industrial & Societal applications of plasmas. IPR is located in Bhat, Gandhinagar and also has extensions of its Laboratories at GIDC, Sector – 25, Gandhinagar and has a Centre at Guwahati.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post(s) on Direct Recruitment basis:
- Organization: Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
- Post Name: Clerk – A
- Total Post: 05
- Starting Date: 17/10/2021
- Last Date: 15/11/2021
- Notification: Download Now
- App. Now: Click Here
Education and Qualification
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Certified course in Computer.
- One year relevant experience related to work given in “Job Description”
- For ST candidates, age not exceeding 30 years (including age relaxation).
- For OBC candidates, age not exceeding 28 years (including age relaxation).
- For Unreserved (UR) candidates, age not exceeding 25 years.
Level 2 of Pay Matrix and Initial basic Pay ₹ 19,900/- p.m. (As per 7th CPC)
SC/ST/Female/PwBD/EWS/ Ex-Serviceman: Nil
Other Related Post
- PGVCL Recruitment For Junior programmer Last Date: 08/12/2021
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment For Relationship Manager Last Date: 09/12/2021
- GPSC Recruitment For Various Post Last Date: 10/12/2021
- Starting Date of Online Application: 17-10-2021
- Last Date : 15-11-2021