CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
CISF Head Constable Recruitment: The Central Industrial Security Force has published an advertisement for Head Constable Posts. Eligible candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. Below are other details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and how to apply.
Applications are invited from the Male/Female citizens of India to fill up 249 vacancies of HEAD CONSTABLE (GENERAL DUTY) in Central Industrial Security Force against SPORTS QUOTA for the year 2021
- Organization: Central Industrial Security Force
- Post Name: Head Constable (General Duty)
- Total Post: 249
- Male: 181
- Female: 68
- Last Date: 31/03/2022
- Notification: Download Now
- Apply Online: Offline Form
12th pass from a recognized educational institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
Salary scale and other allowances:
Pay Matrix Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Between 18 and 23 years as on 01.08.2021. (The candidate should not have been born, earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003)
- Last Date : 31-03-2022
- The number of vacancies in each event as shown above are tentative and may change at any stage of the recruitment process due to administrative reasons. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated by displaying the same on CISF Recruitment website https://cisfrectt.in
- The posts are combated and purely temporary in nature, but likely to become permanent
- The recruitment is only for meritorious sportspersons who are either medal winners/positions and/or participants as per Para-5(e).
- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in the Indian Territory and abroad.
- CISF reserve the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reasons.
How to apply: –
Applicants must send their application as per ANNEXURE-„1‟ for the discipline mentioned in column No.1 to the authority mentioned against each in Column No.2 along with application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 3 below and payable at the post office/bank as shown in column No.4 therein to reach latest by 31.03.2022 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 07.04.2022 (05:00 P.M) along with attested photocopies of requisite certificates/documents. SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from the application fee