Bank of Baroda Recruitment For Relationship Manager 2021
Bank of Baroda Recruitment: The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published an advertisement for Relationship Manager Post posts. Eligible candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. Below are other details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and how to apply.
Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm (Current Opportunities) regularly for details and updates. Call letters/advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only. All revisions/corrigendum(if any) will be posted on the Bank’s website only. All correspondence will be made only on the email ID mentioned by the candidate in their online application form and the same has to be kept active for receiving communication viz., call letters/Interview Dates/advice etc.
The process of Registration of the application is complete only when the application is submitted in full and the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for fee payment. Candidates are requested to note down the acknowledgement number for their reference. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as of the date of eligibility. Shortlisting and interview/selection methods will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents as and when called by the Bank. Post qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered.
- Organization: Bank Of Baroda
- Exam Name:
- Sr. Relationship Manager: 326
- e- Wealth Relationship Manager: 50
- Total Post: 376
- Starting Date: 19/11/2021
- Last Date: 09/12/2021
- Notification: Download Now
- App. Now: Click Here
Education and Qualification
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE.
- Sr. Relationship Manager: Desirable qualification/certification: 2 years full-time Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in Management./ Regulatory certifications e.g. NISM/IRDA
- e- Wealth Relationship Manager: Desirable qualification/certification: 2 years full-time Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in Management/Regulatory certifications e.g. NISM/IRDA
- Sr. Relationship Manager: Min: 24 Years / Max: 35 Years
- e- Wealth Relationship Manager: Min: 23 Years / Max: 35 Years
Other Related Post
- PGVCL Recruitment For Junior programmer Last Date: 08/12/2021
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment For Relationship Manager Last Date: 09/12/2021
- GPSC Recruitment For Various Post Last Date: 10/12/2021
- Starting Date of Online Application: 19-11-2021
- Last Date : 09-12-2021